In the first stage the bran is removed by controlled abrasion and in the second stage friction polishes the grain removes any adhering bran fragments. Debranning removes surface contaminants such as bacteria, mould and agricultural chemicals. The PeriTec process, incorporating the Satake VCW Debranning Machine, provides products of superior quality, at higher extraction rates, with less milling equipment and on all wheat varieties.
• Effective debranning of all wheat varieties in a single pass.
• Vertical construction requires minimum floor space.
• Mechanical simplicity and ease of access provide great reliability with low maintenance cost.
• Air flow through the machine is easily and accurately controlled.
• A load-control device maintains debranning efficiency and prevent motor overload.